Thinking of buying a home?
Buying or selling a home is the biggest and most important financial transaction people experience in their lifetime. There are many reasons why you should buy rather than rent. Homeownership is an investment in your future. Owning a home builds wealth over the long term, and it provides significant social benefits.
Once the decision is made to buy a home, choosing the right real estate company and agent to represent you during this transaction is the most important decision you will make.
When you choose a Rhodes & Co., LLC REALTOR, you choose someone who is part of a strong team – a team boasting more than 30 years of real estate knowledge, a team with a commitment to use the latest technologies to help its clients and customers, and a team that puts YOU (and your new home) first. We work hard to earn the unwavering loyalty of our customers by providing a Rhodes & Co. experience that exceeds expectations. We measure our success by one simple criteria: our customers’ enthusiastic referral of our services to others.
What will Rhodes & Co. do for you?
- Help you determine the required characteristics of your new home, identifying all available homes that meet your criteria whether listed by Rhodes & Co. or another agency
- Provide you with information on communities, schools, churches, and any other area characteristics of importance to you
- Review your financial picture and help to determine your price range
- Advise you of the financing options available to you
- Give you an estimate of the cash required for purchase
- Research past appreciation rates for the communities you are considering
- Assist and advise you regarding the preparation of the offer
- Monitor progress toward closing once your contract is accepted
- Meet with you periodically to review progress
- Accompany you as you inspect the home prior to settlement
- Stay in touch with the listing agent to make sure things are proceeding smoothly and immediately advise you of events that may threaten closing
- Attend settlement with you
Additionally, you’ll get access to years of local knowledge, access to the best and most appropriate lenders and attorneys, and access to all of the homes for sale in the area you choose explore.
When you’re ready to buy, contact us and we’ll get started!