So, you have decided to sell your home. Rhodes & Co. will lead you through the whole process, keeping you informed and prepared.
Whether or not you’re a veteran to this process, the broker agents here at Rhodes & Co. can help you.
We can assist you by:
- Providing Fair Market Comparables for your property
- Making a plan of action for your home sale
- Getting the highest price in the shortest time
- Showcasing your home to make a good first impression
- Gathering feedback from showings
- Considering offers and negotiating the sale
- Guiding you through the closing process, enabling a smooth transaction
- Offering relocation assistance
So, what is your home worth?
Accurate home valuation requires access to applicable sales statistics, factual market knowledge, and real estate experience. Rhodes & Co. has been providing real estate services in Moore County since 1978 and can draw on experience and statistical tools to offer a fair estimate of value of your home. The abundance of online information now available from valuation sites does not have the required depth of area knowledge to be able to provide a reliable estimate.
While these internet models are tempting, Rhodes & Co. has this simple form below which, once submitted, one of our broker agents will review, apply first hand knowledge to, and then reply to you with vetted information. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to providing you with an honest valuation of your home. We want you to move forward with realistic expectations. (Of course, a simple phone call to our office is still an option and we would love to talk with you.)